Friday, December 14, 2007

Thing 21: Podcasting I Really Like

I first searched Podcast Alley directory and then downloaded the Juice podcast aggregator. I listened to a top-rated "Vegan Freak" radio podcasted show at home using my Windows Media player for this exercise. I have friends who are vegan and I have been exposed to their cooking and eat anything that they prepare because it is so healthy. I differ with some of their philosophy in some ways, but I learned more about how challenging it is among your friends and associates to be wholly vegan. I also learned how "sustainable" and ecofriendly it is to live this way, and the podcast feeds could be a real virtual community of supporters for anyone making this lifestyle decision.

I signed up for a Spanish language podcast feed, which will only be useful if I make it a habit of visiting my bloglines account...but learning Spanish can become more doable if I just logon to my Bloglines while I'm working at home on my computer. I am still a strong proponent of reading print newspapers and magazines, yet I'm sure I'll explore more now that I am more aware of the blogoshere.
Here's my updated blogroll:

No comments: