Friday, November 23, 2007

Welcome

Hello--

This is a great looking word processing site. It LOOKS better than Google docs, which I have been using for a couple of years.  I find that Google docs is easier to use thus far.  There are lots more tools in the toolbar to learn here.  I'm not sure I need them all; they seem to complicate things more than simplify and simplifying is my mantra.  I'm a gal with lots of work to do as a full-time employee and student.  I do enjoy seeing the options available though and I especially like the PowerPoint-like "presentation" feature in Zoho. I will try to import an existing PPT of mine and see how that works...I want to blog to my blogger account as well from here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary : Thanks for trying out Zoho and sharing your experiences! Zoho has a suite of web services. Check them out at http://zoho.com